Katareece Cattery Contract
Cat/Kitten Purchase Agreement
Date of Birth ____________________
Purchase Price (With Breeding Rights) $_______________
Purchase Price (Without Breeding Rights) $ _______________ Click Here for Printer Friendly Page
Purchaser agrees to the following terms:
- Seller warrants that this cat/kitten is presented in sound health and not harboring a life threatening genetic disease. The cat/kitten will have a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian before shipping or pick up. Seller highly recommends that Purchaser takes this cat/kitten to a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of receipt for their own satisfaction of the cat/kitten's health.
- If during this time period Seller is notified by Purchaser of a genetic health problem which is proven to have existed at the time of sale, Seller will refund the purchase price or replace with a cat/kitten of equal value (Seller’s option) upon receipt of said cat/kitten, any papers provided (i.e. registration/pedigrees) and a veterinarian’s written statement of the health problem. Seller does not accept the responsibility of any vet bills unless written authorization states such.
- Cats/kittens purchased as household pets will be neutered/spayed prior to being placed in the new home.
- We do not use the FIP shot- This is a very controversial shot that my veterinarian does not recommend- If shot is given after purchase of said kitten the health contract will be voided.
- Purchaser agrees to care for this cat/kitten by providing adequate indoor facilities; to maintain proper nutrition, to get the cat/kitten normal yearly inoculations as recommended by a licensed veterinarian, and if deemed necessary, prompt medical attention.
- Purchaser agrees that this cat/kitten will never be given or sold to any pet shop, research laboratory, humane society or similar facilities.
- Purchaser agrees to contact Seller if a show/breeder cat/kitten is to be resold/relocated and to give Seller first option to buy back this show/breeder cat/kitten for an amount no greater than the original purchase price. If ownership does change with Seller’s permission, Purchaser will inform new owner of the agreements in this contract and the new owner will be expected to honor same terms and conditions. There is no buy back option on spayed/neutered pets but we will help in relocating the cat/kitten if needed. Purchaser agrees to pay any return shipping charges.
- If this is a Folded ear cat/kitten there is no guarantee as to the degree of the Fold it will maintain, which may change due to age, heat cycles, stress, illness or temperature.
- Purchaser agrees that any violation of the terms of this contract may result in the surrender of said cat/kitten, any registration/pedigree papers, to expect no reimbursement of purchase price, deposit, or expenses incurred, and Purchaser may be subjected to monetary damages to Seller. Purchaser agrees that any court/legal action brought forth by Seller or Buyer will be filed/held in Yell County, Arkansas and Buyer will assume responsibility for their court costs.
A nonrefundable 1/2 deposit of __________ will hold this cat/kitten until it is ten weeks of age. Please fill in all information, sign the form, keep one copy for your record and mail signed copy back to me. Balance to be paid in full, including shipping costs prior to shipping via money order or cashiers check.
Purchaser’s signature indicates that he/she has reviewed contract with Seller prior to purchasing said cat/kitten and is in full agreement to the above terms and conditions.
City, State, Zip______________________________________________
Click Here for Printer Friendly Page
15349 Hwy. 154
Danville, Arkansas 72833